What is microdermabrasion?
People use to try a lot of products to get good and attractive skin. Even some people go for plastic surgeries to get beautiful skin. Microdermabrasion is also one of the procedures to improve your skin. It is a procedure that is used to renew overall skin tone and texture. This technique uses a unique applicator with an abrasive surface to softly remove away the outer layer of the skin to restore it. It is a technique that uses fine particles of aluminium oxide or sodium bicarbonate with suction to renew the skin. It is a cosmetic procedure that gently exfoliates the skin and makes the skin younger. It is a very safe procedure for all skin types. Esthetica Academy provides you one the best microdermabrasion courses Melbourne.
What you will get in microdermabrasion Course?
Microdermabrasion process which is used to renew overall skin tone and texture. The procedure reduces sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles, acne scarring, age spots, melasma, enlarged pores and blackheads, uneven skin tone, stretch marks, dull-looking skin complexion, and other such skin-related problems. This course is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge required to implement micro-dermabrasion in your practice. Let us have a look at some of the advantages you will get in microdermabrasion course.
- In this course, you will learn about the basic principles of skin science.
- Also, you will learn about the history of microdermabrasion.
- In this course, you will learn about the device application and its operational safety.
- You will also learn about the effects of microdermabrasion on the skin.
- Also, you will learn about contraindications and client consultation.
- Esthetica Academy also provides you the microdermabrasion course online, which helps you learn this course according to your time preference.
- You will also learn about the facial products used in association with treatments.
- In this course, you will also learn about the combining treatments and modalities in association with treatments to implement micro-dermabrasion therapy into your clinic successfully.
- You will also get a certificate on the successful completion of this course.
- Esthetica Academy provides you the best microdermabrasion course Melbourne.
Enrolment dates: enrolments are ongoing Course duration: 8 Hours Course Delivery: Online learning and practical hands-on application Models required for practical component