What is Micro-Needling?
There are a lot of products and cosmetics in the markets which can cure your skin. But some of them can harm your skin badly, and this will waste all your money. Micro-Needling is a procedure that uses small needles to pierce the skin. The main aim of this treatment is to produce new collagen and skin tissue for smooth and toned skin. This process is used to treat many scars, large pores, and wrinkles. This cosmetic procedure helps you to treat skin concerns. This therapy is also known as collagen induction therapy, which reduces acne scars, wrinkles, pore size, brown spots, pigmentation, fine lines, loose skin, and stretch marks. Esthetica Academy provides you the best micro-needling course Melbourne.
What will you get in Micro-Needling Course?
If you think which is the best micro-needling training course near me, this would be the perfect choice for you. This course is designed to ensure that you can perform the treatments with safety. This course will cover all the theory and practical component. Let us discuss what benefits you will get in microneedling courses.
- In this course, you will learn about the concept of microneedling.
- You will also learn how to maintain infection control.
- In this course, you will get to learn about the basic principle of skin science.
- Micro-needling training courses will help you to learn about the wound healing process.
- In this course, you will also learn about the clinical indications and Contraindications.
- Also, you will get to know about the advanced skin needling applications.
- You will also learn treatment Protocols and Operational safety.
- You will learn knowledge about client consultation and pre and post-treatment client care.
- Esthetica Academy also provides you with the microneedling courses online, which help you learn this course according to your time preference.
- You will also get a microneedling certification online on the successful completion of this course.
Enrolment dates: enrolments are ongoing Course duration: 8 Hours Course Delivery: Online learning and practical hands-on application Models required for practical component